Active Ingredient :
Lidocaine HCl 4.00% Topical Anesthetic
For the temporary relief of pain and itching cuts, scrapes, minor skin irritations, and anorectal disorders.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult a physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, contact the physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two years of age or older: Apply to the affected area not more than three to four times daily.
- Children under two years of age: consult a physician.
Additional Information :
Store at room temperature.
Other Ingredients :
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Benzoic Acid, Cannabis Sativus (Hemp) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Carrageenan, Ethylhexylglycerin, |-Arginine, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine.